I Hope This would be a good question to answer.I never had a Domain Name of My own.I am thinking having one for myself.Its A dream for me.My Parents had never agreed to pay me a cent for me to start a blog.I hope this would be the case with most of you.

Any Way In just wanted to ask you all a question Whether Running a blogspot blog is Worth It to Make Money Online???

A Big Question Mark made a way into my mind about it.Are People having domains taking advantage of blog spot blogs.What should a blogger do?Can a make money online blogger manage to make money with a blog spot blog.I have heard people saying that there are guys out there making $1000+ through a blog spot blog.

Is it True?Can We make lots of money through a blog spot blog?Or else he need to have a domain.

What's your opinion about this?

Can a guy make money Only if he has a Domain?

Whether he cannot make money with by maintaining a blog spot blog?

If he can make ,then what are the ways to make money with a blog spot blog?

Please Comment your opinion about this question in this post

If you liked the post,make sure You subscribe to my RSS feed

Post a Comment