This contest is really going to be a hit.Its A superb contest you must join if you are looking forward to start out with earning money online.I didn't mean who ever joins it will win.But I meant that its a great chance for you all and even for beginners.

Lets get into the topic,

Its obvious that blogging contest helps a bit or a lot in SEO and traffic.It also helps to boost you feed count.I will never deny that and I would ne'er like to do that.Because I too believe that blogging contests invites lot of traffic,SEO and Boosts you RSS feed count and I have experienced it too.

So here is Rajaie Alkorani Of Rajaie Talks out there holding a contest.Its free.Just you need to spend a few minutes to get into the contest and few things to win it.Here are the prizes for the contest winners.Its believed to be announced after 25 October.

The prizes :

  • First Prize - $75 cash through PayPal from Site Talk Zone
  • Second Prize - 30-Day 468×60 banner
  • Third Prize - Indepth review of your blog, product, or service
  • Fourth Prize - 30-Day 125×125 banner ad
  • Fifth Prize - 30-Day 125×125 banner ad
  • Sixth Prize - 30-Day 125×125 banner ad
  • Seventh Prize - 30-Day 125×125 banner ad
  • Eighth Prize - 30-Day do-follow text link on RajaieTalks (PageRank 3)
  • Ninth Prize - 30-Day do-follow text link on RajaieTalks (PageRank 3)
  • Tenth Prize - 30-Day do-follow text link on RajaieTalks (PageRank 3)

For more Details about the contest visit Rajaietalks.com

Probably I will be aiming and even dreaming of winning that cash prize.As its encouragement for me as a beginner.

If you liked the post then make sure you subscribe to my RSS Feed

Post a Comment