Well! Its a busy week for me with a lot of involvement in schooling due to exams.I keep telling this to U becoz Its true.I am always busy with my schooling.Any that's not the matter.

Here is comfortable method for u all to make money online very comfortably.It is by proxies.

How Can U Make Money From Proxies :
Proxies Are widely used all over the world.Apart from Unblocking sites Its can also be made use to make money.One way is by placing relevant ads like Google adsense,Adbrite ETC..!
As proxies are in demand they can be easily promoted and lots of traffic can be brought.Suppose a Proxy gets 1000 visitors per day.There are mush chances of people clicking on the ads on the site.

Another Way Is by flipping it.Though flipping proxies does not fetch a lot of money.Selling It can be an experience for newbies in the case of site flipping.Its consumes just a few hours of promotion.And its Done.U can sell for a good price.


Its all About Proxies.Now its time to say whether I maintain a proxy?
Of course I do maintain a proxy.And Its My first ever proxy started I am planning to flip it for about 30-50$ in a month.The above image is my proxy.Its is called www.unisurfer.info.

Here is the amount I spent on it:
Domain from NameCheap - $2.98
Hosting from MonsterProx - $0 (free for the first month)
I just spent 2.98$ for it and I am planning to sell it in a month.Its a good profit.

So I hope I have given U enough information about a proxy and Gave the link of my first proxy.So Create one for your self Or else Feel free to use my proxy.

If u liked the post,make sure U subscribe to my RSS feed

Post a Comment