"Please Be sure To Subscribe To My RSS Feed"


I was wondering that most of the blogs talk only about wordpress and not blogger.So I thought that there must be at least one site talking about Blogger users.So I kept searching for as many blogs as I could.

I viewed the latest posts in the Entre Card Blog.In one post they posted about a cool Blog which Helps you to build a better blogger blog.Its www.bloggerbuster.com.Its the best site for blogger users.Its important for every blogger blogs if they take their blog promotion serious
You can install useful widget for promotion of your blogspot blog from this blog.


Some of the useful widgets are given below :

Displays a list of the most frequent commenters on your blog (see also how to filter your name from the top commenters list).

Displays a list of the most recent comments made to your blog posts. May be customized to display a snippet of the comment.



This is not over they provide even more add-ons,widgets,and even templates.I recommend blogger users to visit that blog.

Was this post interesting and informative? then comment you opinion on this post.

Post a Comment