This Is a serious contest I believe for a beginner like me in make money online niche.Because I hope I am going earn the first money ever in blogging online.So This one is important for me.This a great project by Jason.

Site Flip Project:
I guess most of my blogs visitors knew about theuniversitykid.com.And Even Its owner Jason Pereira.He has now started a project which will be a training for the beginners in Site Flipping.And Even me too.Its free to join.So I just joined to gain experience in it.

What to do First ? :
Its simple!The First thing is that you have to Get a Domain name for your self.If you do not have one Get one soon.And Send an Email about your self, about your domain and about your niche to jason to this Id: JPereira.Owns [at] gmail [dot] com [or] admin [at] theuniversitykid [dot] com

What to Do After Entering And After the project Starts ? :
After entering the project and once its assured.You must be ready to contest with about 40 other bloggers.As the contest starts you must have a blog readily started with the domain you bought.Then you are all set to compete.This project completes after a month.Your blog must be ready to be sold for a fixed price at the end of this project.The blog sold for the highest rate will be awarded

What are the prizes awarded to the Winner ? :
The prizes awarded are cool.Jason is giving away an External blog for the winner.And The winner Enjoys the a new blog.And he will be given the Rate at which he sold his blog.

Isn't it interesting.Then join the project and be ready to compete!!!.ALL THE BEST!

"If you liked the post then Please Consider Subscribing to my RSS Feed"

Post a Comment