Earlier I posted about the super cool contest at blog smartly.I hope you would have participated in it.I was one of the sponsor for that contest and I am also one of the winner.I had sponsored for the contest accepting to give an 125 x 125 Ad spot on my blog and 1000 EC credits for the winner.And the winner of 125 x 125 ad spot is Kranjcarz of http://kranjcarz.co.cc/ and the winner of 1000 EC credits is WebTrafficROI.

A good news for me:
Its a good news for me.I have won two prizes in that contest.I believe this is My first ever prize in blogging.1 hour of consulting with the university kid and 500 entrecard credits by Melvin blog.

Here is the list of prize winners:

Winner of Revolution Theme: Sherry of I Luv Contest

Winner of 125×125 on this blog: Dablogger

Winner of 125×125 on Techtreak: Jake of Pinoy Money Blogger

Winner of 125×125 on Teen Blogger: Sherry of I Luv Contest

Winner of 125×125 on Teen Blogger: WebTrafficROI

Winner of 125×125 on Catch Your Cash: Kranjcarz

Winner of 125×125 on WebTrafficROI: Dusty

Winner of Blog Review: Jake of Pinoy Money Blogger

Winner of Blog Review on WebTrafficROI: Sherry of I Luv Contest

1 Hour of Blog Consulting by The University Kid: Yan of Thou Shall Blog

1 Hour of Blog Consulting by The University Kid: Harish of Catch Your Cash

1000 Entrecard Credits: Dablogger

1000 Entrecard Credits by Teen Blogger dot Net: Bryan of Buy Fuel Efficient

1000 Entrecard Credits by Catch Your Cash: WebTrafficROI

500 Entrecard Credits by Melvin: Harish of Catch Your Cash

500 Entrecard Credits by Axioblog: Yan of Thou Shall Blog


"Please consider subscribing to my RSS feed"

Post a Comment